Searching...
Saturday 15 February 2014

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Wants To Be Aviation Minister

Few days after Nigeria’s Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, was sacked by the Federal Government, Miss Controversial, and gay rights activist, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, has come out to lobby for the position, claiming she has all it takes to be in charge of the ministry.
The daughter of the former governor of Oyo State, Victor Olunloyo, has become notorious for her attacks on institutions, especially men of God like Pastor Enoch Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo, as well as President Goodluck Jonathan, which has put her in the news for the wrong reasons, almost daily.
This is what she wrote, qualifying herself for the position of Aviation Minister in Nigeria.
“Dear President Jonathan,
Stella Oduah has been FIRED, so why am I not the Aviation Minister?
I have an almost 10.5 year (2003) valid Helicopter license in the US doing traffic reporting and I know some basic aviation rules and laws.
Can I just renew my license for a Nigerian one and you hire me and we get to work?
I need to ground some pilots and their bosses. Check me out here with my team above Stone Mountain, GA.
Can U and I go for a spin Mr President?
Listen to one of my reports airborne. I got plenty of multi-tasking skills and was once in love with a PILOT.
Does that count as extra credit? OK, u ain’t going to hell no more in 2014 in my list.”
Do you think she has what it takes to be the minister?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!